Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic PWSI has implemented safety protocols at PWSI Facilities until further notice. Please read through this thoroughly. If you have questions or concerns regarding these safety protocols please contact the PWSI Staff.
Any player, parent, or spectator who has symptoms of, has been in contact with, or has tested positive for COVID-19 should not attend games.
Anyone who cannot stay more than 6 FT apart from other people, MUST BE WEARING A MASK while on Prince William County Parks and Recreational Property (all PWSI Facilities are PWC Park and Rec. Property).
Parent & Spectator Guidelines
- Please stay in your car until 5 minutes before kick-off
- Maintain 10 feet of social distancing between families
- Maintain 10 feet distance from the field fencing, DO NOT enter the field
- Sit in designated Home & Away areas *keeping social distancing
- Return to your car after the game, do not wait for your son/daughter at the player exits
- Do not congregate in groups near any entrance or exit
- Recommended that spectators wear masks if unable to maintain 10 feet of social distancing, especially when moving to and from cars.
- No tents are allowed on sidelines or by parents (please bring an umbrella for individual shade)
- No use of permanent benches, pop up benches, or bleachers
- Players will exit cars for the field no more than 5 minutes before warm-ups are set to begin.
- Players will enter and exit designated areas.
- Players will NOT congregate near entry points, players must maintain 10 feet of social distancing
- Players may not share water
- Players will hang bags on fence posts or at cones laid out by coaches to maintain social distancing guidelines
- Recommended that players wear masks if unable to maintain 10 feet of social distancing, especially when moving to and from cars.
- While on the sidelines players will maintain social distancing, sitting at cones set up by coaches. If a player wants to bring a chair only they can use it.
- No tents are allowed on sidelines or use of benches
Coaches & Staff
- Coaches are recommended to wear masks to and from fields
- Coaches will maintain social distancing from players during games - no team huddles.
- Coaches will set areas for players to sit (maintaining 10 feet social distance) & warm-up areas on the sidelines
- PWSI Staff will disinfect balls and goals during change over between games