These are our current COVID-19 protocols as well as make you aware of some new protocols put in place by Prince William County for their parks.
New Protocols (in place until further notice)
- All Employees, Coaches, and Officials must wear face coverings while on park property.
- All spectators MUST wear face coverings while on park property.
- All face coverings must cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- No more than 2 spectators per player may be at any field. We ask all parents to remain in their cars during training. Parents may walk their kids to fields and return to fields to pick them up.
- Player's should wear face coverings to and from fields and while on the sideline, but are not required to wear them while playing.
- Additional Protocols On Game Day
- No more than 2 spectators per player, Spectators will follow field diagrams provided and socially distance (6 feet between families)
- Parents should wait in the car until 5 minutes before kick-off
- Players may NOT share water
- Players should socially distance on the sideline
- No use of Tents or benches unless specific permission is given
Previous COVID-19 Protocols are still in place and may be found here.
As always if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the staff.